- Buffet breakfast, buffet lunch 12.30/14.00, dinner with waiter service.
- A warm welcome with great attention to detail thanks to the 130 years of experience matured by the Mottes family as hoteliers and the presence of over 40 staff members. A Resort which, as an Arthotel, is rich in that special charm that the poetry of art lends to surroundings;
THE DOLCE VITA SPA- a temple of wellbeing, a 1200 metre SPA in bio architecture – use of which is exclusive to the Resort guests.
- 7 pools heated to varying temperatures between 32 °C and 34 °C
- over 1000 metre sauna zone
- beauty farm with a team of 6 health professionals;
- Bioenergetics garden and botanical park;
- Wellness basket in your room with bathrobe and pool towels;
DAY ACTIVE PROGRAMME
Each day we offer open-air activities, an invitation to gentle movement and sessions held by specialist professionals:
- yoga in the park, stretching and muscle wake-up, walks;
- Pilates, aqua gym, personal trainer in the gym;
- Nordic walking with ANWI instructor, archery;
- Evening outings with forehead torches, nature trips,
- Tennis coach available.
FAMILY SERVICES – over 400 metres of indoor child-friendly areas, a 2 hectare park with toys and games and over 9 hours a day of specialist assistance.
- Crèche service (booking and fee applicable) for children 0/3 years old, maximum 10 places available – 9.00/12.30;
- Babyclub “THE FANTASY WORKSHOP”, 9.00/12.00 and 15.00/19.00 with a rich weekly programme of workshops, experiences, games etc, plus an afternoon snack;
- Evening Children’s World, 20.00/22.00 with supervision: over 300 metres of bouncy castles, toys, balls, cinema viewings;
- Free evening crèche from 19.45 to 21.00 for children between 0-3 years (booking necessary).
- Evening baby buffet with special children’s menu;
- Mummy’s corner for babies of weaning age with vegetable broth, vegetable puree, mini pastina, high-chairs, table sets and bibs;
- Baby kit: cradle, cot, high-chair, baby-bath, changing mat. On request:- push-chairs, bottle-warmers and baby-carriers for mountain excursions;